Monday, February 8, 2016

Sign onto an anthology?

If you've read this blog before at all you probably picked up on me being a complete control freak. If you haven't read this blog before then  'Hi! I'm Fiona and I'm a complete control freak.' This has caused problems in the past, every where from work to personal relationships. My therapist blames it on my lack of control in fucked up childhood-I'm willing to go with that. For whatever reason I have seriously considered going with the ebook publishers and thought ehh, I can't pick my cover, I have no say when this is being released, who is my editor? Nope, nevermind I'm good over here. 

Then the anthologies hit the sales charts. Let's make it very clear an anthology is not out there to make money, it's to get a writer introduced to as many new readers as possible. At least five authors short or long story for a dollar, what avid reader can really say no to that? But here's where my control freak nature kicked into gear, as in real life I don't know many people what if they sucked and then people thought my book sucked, I saw a lot in Kindle Unlimited, oh hell to the fuck no. No, thanks I'm good and I'm too lazy to do an anthology myself. 

So the weirdest thing happened out of nowhere I wanted to be in an anthology and a group of writers I'm in on Facebook were all let's do an anthology but sadly it didn't really appeal to me so I bowed out. *Sigh*  Then because the last anthology did so well they wanted to do another and it could already be written and a full story not a short story so I said yes. Kindle Unlimited was kicked to the curb from almost the beginning. Yay!!! I'm really glad I did it, I know I got new readers from it and so I will say an anthology but go with your gut on what kind of anthology fits you. 

This is the one I'm in: It's only .99 cents peoples with seven full stories from seven different authors!  Come on buy it and don't forget to review it pretty please! 


Amazon buy link: Intoxicating
Nook buy link:  Nook-Intoxicating
Kobob buy link:  Kobo-Intoxicating
itunes buy link:  Apple-Intoxicating



This is the one that is too naughty for me to be in because it's threesomes, BDSM, and M/M. Also only .99 cents for only eight stories from different authors, this is what's called a no brainer. Don't forget to review pretty please. 

Salacious

Amazon buy link: Salacious
Nook buy link: Nook-Salacious
Kobo buy link: Salacious




No comments:

Post a Comment